Sweet Potato Hummus Dip
Get ready to cook this great dip recipe
Servings: 4 servings
Total time: 1 hour 30mins
- 3 medium baked sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F (175º C). Coat the sweet potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Transfer onto a baking tray and bake it for 1 hour 20 minutes, flipping it halfway through. Give it a poke to see if it is ready before removing from heat. Set aside to cool.
- Once the sweet potatoes have cooled down, slice it into half and scoop out the flesh into a food processor/blender.
- Add tahini, garlic, lemon juice, water, cumin powder and salt in. Process until it is smooth and creamy.
- Adjust to taste by adding extra salt, cumin or lemon juice.
- Voila! Sweet potato hummus is done and best served with Confetti chips!
More like this
Nutrition Investor: Ugly vegetables turn i...
Confetti Fine Foods is a Singaporean company and the maker of Confetti snacks
Essential Micronutrients that you may be l...
Everyone knows about the big three macronutrients: Protein, Fat and Carbohydrates and its role in...